In this frenetic world, where we all keep dizzying schedules, it is hard to stay on top of important developments that the mainstream media
chooses to sideline.To that end, the following websites may be of interest:
- Global Economic Warfare - ongoing threats to our financial system are evaluated by Kevin Freeman, one of the world’s leading experts on the issues of economic warfare and financial terrorism.
- The Gertz File - carries an informative column on the Pentagon and national security issues by Bill Gertz, called "Inside the Ring."
- Defense One - delivers news, breaking analysis, and ideas on the topics and trends that will define the future of U.S. defense and national security.
- Zero Hedge - reports on economics, Wall Street, and the financial sector, and is credited with bringing the controversial practice of flash trading to public attention.
- The Intercept - produces aggressive, adversarial journalism across a wide range of issues.
- Asia Times - reports on Asian and Oceanian business, financial, economic, and political news, and also carries analysis and commentary.
- Sustainable Table - identifies local sustainable food, and educates consumers about the benefits of sustainable agriculture.
- The Extinction Protocol - delivers research and news events relating to geologic changes to the earth.
- GeoEngineering Watch - discusses climate engineering issues not usually covered by the mainstream media.
- Spirit Daily - aggregates worldwide spiritual news from a Catholic perspective.
- The Dodo - reports news for animal lovers.